Here’s the sequence:
- Cows get loose on campus.
- Ag school people chase the cows.
- Campus newspaper photographer photographs the cows and those who are chasing them.
- Ag school person says, “Don’t photograph.”
- Photographer says call the cops if you want.
- Ag school person calls the cops.
- Cops tell photographer to leave because it’s dangerous.
- Photographer moves to safe location and continues to photograph.
- Ag school people again tell him to stop photographing.
- Photographer moves again.
- In the end, cops arrest photographer for “criminal trespass.” (BTW, he was on public campus property when photographing.)
The story is making the rounds. It’s actually rather humorous.
I Can’t Stand the Uncertainty Department
A European trip is in our future. I’ve already made reservations for the ground portion. Now I’m tracking air fares. I will tell you, quite frankly, it’s a major frustration. Rates change by as much as $300 overnight. What to do? Grab the lower fares available now ($900+ per person), or wait on the chance they’ll go down?
A once-only model, but she was effective in this “look back through angled arm” pose.